Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Finally Getting Settled

Hello All,

The past few weeks I have really felt the blessings of the Lord. I have been able to meet several younger, short term, missionaries and have been able to make some friendships. I have also been blessed by being lent a bike for the next few months. Both of these things have been huge answers to prayers. With the addition of some carpentry jobs I have been able to keep quite busy. There has also been some orders for solar work, we plan to do lighting for six clinics in the next week or so.

The contract that I came to Liberia to work on has not been signed yet. Your prayers would be much appreciated on that subject. I am really hoping the contract will be signed soon so we can start the logistics and begin the 18 month work period.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, they have been a huge emotional and spiritual support!!

_Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment