Friday, March 4, 2011

Fatigued...

The past two days I have been working at the current work site for West Coast Services, Brendon, my brother-in-law's, ministry/business.  The past two days consisted of overseeing the installation of ground wires for several apartments, as well as preparing and digging trenches for the foundations of several walls that will support solar panels.  These trenches were about 2' wide and 28' long, we had to dig four of them. The first day was not bad at all. It was partly cloudy most of the day, thus making it "cool" (about mid 80's with humidity).  The second day, yesterday, is what did me in (I believe).  It was sunny all day with the temperature staying in the mid to high 90's.  Having to be in the sun all day really took it's tole on me. I felt okay coming home, just the usual tired and ready for food and a cool shower. lol.  However I woke up this morning feeling pretty nasty.. I hope this feeling goes away really soon!!  I feel bad just sitting around waiting to feel better as Donovan does all the work around the house and Brendon has to oversee the job site and do paperwork.  Your prayers would be welcomed!!    Thank you!

_M

P.S.
   I do love the heat! I think I just over estimated my tolerance.  I will not do that again, lol.  I can't wait till I get adjusted enough to be able to work several days in a row of working out in the sun all day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment